Forms are posted as Adobe Acrobat PDF documents. To down load the free Acrobat Reader, click here.
- Registration -- We strongly encourage you to register online. If you cannot register online or do not want to, please call the office at 336-6512.
- Refund request -- If you registered online, in the office or via mail, you may use this form.
- Lightning policy -- All CYSA/Rush coaches and referees should abide by this policy regarding the suspension or cancellation of activities when lightning is present.
- Board member application -- The CYSA Board of Directors acts in an oversight capacity and as a support mechanism for ongoing programs or special events. The board does not have involvement in day-to-day management of programs. People willing to volunteer their time as a member of the CYSA Board of Directors may use this form to apply.
- Maps and directions (Hover over the location)
Recreation and Select programs
- Medical release -- Every player must complete a medical release form. Coaches carry these forms on the field in case of emergency. Give your form to your coach.
- Recreation rules -- Condensed version of the Laws of the Game for use in the Recreation program.
- Select rules -- For use by referees in the Select program, this form answers the most common questions on how to work a Select game.
- Special goal kick rules for U6s / U10s -- Beginning in the spring of 2012, Idaho Rush will adopt IYSA's recommendations for special rules regarding offsides and goal kicks for U9 and U10 teams in the Select and Recreation programs.
- Modifications to the Laws of The Game specific to Idaho Rush small-sided games.