Forms are posted as Adobe Acrobat PDF documents. To down load the free Acrobat Reader, click here.
- Registration -- We strongly encourage you to register online. If you cannot register online or do not want to, please call the office at 336-6512.
- Refund request -- If you registered online, in the office or via mail, you may use this form.
- Lightning policy -- All CYSA/Rush coaches and referees should abide by this policy regarding the suspension or cancellation of activities when lightning is present.
- Board member application -- The CYSA Board of Directors acts in an oversight capacity and as a support mechanism for ongoing programs or special events. The board does not have involvement in day-to-day management of programs. People willing to volunteer their time as a member of the CYSA Board of Directors may use this form to apply.
- Maps and directions (Hover over the location)
Recreation and Select programs
- Medical release -- Every player must complete a medical release form. Coaches carry these forms on the field in case of emergency. Give your form to your coach.
- Recreation rules -- Condensed version of the Laws of the Game for use in the Recreation program.
- Select rules -- For use by referees in the Select program, this form answers the most common questions on how to work a Select game.
- Special goal kick rules for U8 / U10s -- Beginning in the spring of 2012, Idaho Rush will adopt IYSA's recommendations for special rules regarding offsides and goal kicks for U8 and U10 teams in the Select program.
- Modifications to the Laws of The Game specific to Idaho Rush small-sided games.
- Referee instructions for U6, U7 -- For use by parent volunteer referees in the Recreation program, this form highlights the rules necessary for Recreation games.